June 14th, 2013
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad
Released: Jun 13, 2013
Size: 3.7 MB
Seller: Pocket Apps Canada Inc.
Requirements: Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad. Requires iOS 6.0 or later. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Breathe Healthy by Pocket Apps Canada Inc.
DescriptionWe all breathe, but do we all really know how to breathe?
What if you were able to, at any moment, lower your stress levels, soothe your mind, get that extra burst of energy if feeling fatigued, all while purifying your body?
A little guidance is all it takes. One can enter a yoga studio and have a teacher properly call out a series of "breath in", "hold", "breathe out" commands. Or one can see a doctor that is knowledgable of healthy breathing practices. But if you're the type of person that likes having total control of their routine, the type of person that can call up these series of commands at any time, and the type of person that would like to fine tune their breathing routine so it is just perfect for you, then Breathe Healthy is exactly what you're looking for.
Here is what you'll receive:
* tried and tested breathing routines for meditation, balanced breathing, and stimulated breathing
* voice commands to let you know when to inhale and when to exhale
* a breathe analyzer: breathe into the iPhone/iPad and your breathing rate will be determined
* a customizable breathing pattern to fine tune a technique just suited for you
* male and female images (found in the device's settings)
* iPhone / iPod Touch / iPad / iPad Mini compatible
But more importantly, here is why you should practice proper breathing:
* get relief of many long term respiratory difficulties such as asthma, bronchitis, COPD
* open up the chest to have more easier and fuller breaths
* calm anxiety by reversing the breathing patterns which began at the time of the original trauma
* balance brain hemispheres
* improve diaphragmatic action to help strengthen your digestive muscles
* calms emotions to positively affect the parasympathetic nervous system of rest, digestion, and healing
* improve blood circulation and relieve congesting
* increase oxygen level to vital organs such as the brain and the eyes
* reduces swelling of the body
* eliminate excess fluids through the breath
* reduce wrinkles due to improved circulation and blood oxygen flow
* have radiant skin at any age
* improves mental concentration
* lower stress levels to get higher productivity, better decision making, and greater learning capacity
* increase feelings of safety and self-acceptance
* strengthen coping skills
* deepens meditation and spiritual connection
* enhances creativity
* greater compassion for others
* increase awareness of energies within others around you
* regulates intensity of the orgasm
* higher self love which will lead to more compatible partner choices
Here's to a healthier you!