June 2nd, 2012
Updated: Jun 02, 2012
Size: 3.8 MB
Seller: Appyend AB
Requirements: Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad.Requires iOS 5.0 or later.
myLife Calendar by Appyend AB
DescriptionFinally! A Calendar App as stylish as your iPhone. Packed with easy-to-use features. You will find it so intuitive that it almost feels like using a paper organizer. Ready for Business. Ready for Life.
- Stylished design with leather case
- Holidays included and fully integrated for: USA, Canada, China, Sweden, Germany, the Netherlands, UK, France and Australia. More will be added.
- Week view
- Day view
- Mini Month integrated in all views for quick navigation
- myLife Sticky Notes to organize reminders
- myLife Event Notes
- Synchronize with your corporate calendar and between your different devices
- Supports most third party calendars
- Create Calendar Groups to share calendars with family, work groups, friends etc.
- Week numbers
- World calendar formats (European/ISO 8601, American, Middle East 1 and Middle East 2)
- Show/Hide Calendars
- Phonenumber and URL detection
- Birthday Sticky Notes
- When migrating from another iPhone calendar (supporting iOS calendar), all current events will automatically follow.
- Supported languages: Arabic, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean ,Norwegian, Polish, Portugese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian.
- Sync help
- and much more...
What's New in Version 1.2.0Thanks for your feedback, we love hearing from you! We are committed to providing you with the best calendar experience possible, and the feature list is constantly growing. In this release, 1.2.0, we added:
Holidays are now included and fully integrated for:
- the Netherlands
- more countries will be added in coming versions
If you have any problems, comments or feedback, please visit www.appyend.com or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer ReviewsGive life to calendar (5 stars)
This is a great calendar app with beautiful and simple user face. I also find it is useful for me to have the week number. For the "Add events", it looks like to use the default calendar option. Maybe you can improve for this and let this option more simple and beautiful.
It is good to give the update and add the local holiday