June 2nd, 2012
Updated: Mar 26, 2012
Size: 503 MB
Seller: 2K Sports
Requirements: Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad.Requires iOS 4.0 or later.
NBA 2K12 for iPhone by 2K Sports
DescriptionThe highest-rated NBA simulation 11 years running is now available on iOS for the first time ever. Built on the powerful and critically acclaimed NBA 2K engine, NBA 2K12 features stunning graphics and animations, as well as one-touch controls that are more comfortable on iOS and give players more control over their actions. Jump into a matchup featuring all 30 NBA teams in Quick Game, or go through the a full 82-game campaign in Season Mode.
NBA 2K12 also lets you relive 10 of Michael Jordan's most memorable moments in the "Jordan Challenge," including the infamous "Flu Game" and "Double Nickel" performances.
- Season Mode; Play through the entire NBA season and lift the trophy in June
- "Jordan Challenge": Relive 10 of Michael Jordan's most memorable moments
- Groundbreaking graphics and animations built on the acclaimed NBA 2K engine
- Move up the leaderboards and compare achievements with friends through Game Center
- TV-style presentation, including full commentary from Kevin Harlan and Clark Kellogg
- Updated Rosters - All transactions from the 2010-2011season have been incorporated, meaning you will be playing with current teams and ratings.
Visit http://www.2kgames.com/mobile/ for more great games.
What's New in Version 1.4.3- You can now post Screenshots, Achievements, and more directly to Facebook and Twitter.
- New “drive to the basket” control for the One Finger control scheme.
- Airplay support added. Broadcast NBA 2K12 to your HDTV via Apple TV. (iPad 2 and iPhone 4S only)
- Player names added to uniforms during cutscenes.
- Cheerleaders and mascots added to the court.
- Added animation for players on the bench. (iPad 2 and iPhone 4S only)
Customer ReviewsAway games (1 star)
It won't let win an away game ever! I was playing playoff game heat 76ers and won the first two games but after that I was on the road and d wade airballed every 3 pointer NO JOKE!!!
I loved it at first but I now think it's the worst NBA game for iPhone yet
So Smooth! (4 stars)
Great Basketball game hands down,
For the people who don't know You can change the difficulty in options.
The only flaw is
NBA 2K 12 (3 stars)
It's good it's fun but the commentators repeat what they just said and talk over each other. And after the new update I didn't notice any mascots or cheerleaders. I will give it 5 stars when these flaws are fixed.